Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Becoming a Scentsy consultant

As most of you know, I became a Scentsy consultant to supplement my writing income. I became a consultant in Feb, 2011. So far it's been such a blessing. More than the money, which is nice, I have had so much fun doing Scentsy. I can't wait to check my email and workstation every morning to see if I've gotten new orders or find out just what is going on with Scentsy. There is always an incentive or encouraging note from my upline to nudge me to greater things.

The friends I've made and the fun I have is definitely the best part. Through Scentsy I've reconnected with old friends who want to have parties. A few of my son's friends from school are even hosting parties for me. That's fun seeing these young women I've know since they were kids get excited about the products.

Scentsy is one of the fasting growing companies in North America. This is a perfect time to join the Scentsy team and take advantage of a generous compensation plan, working with great people, quality products that sell themselves, and plenty of territory still to be explored as you build your business.

Scentsy is a Party Plan Company. A Consultant generates sales through parties as well as creating a downline by recruiting new Consultants to do what he/she does. The commissions and incentives earned from the sale of retail products as well as residules generated from the group of Scentsy Consultants you recruit into the business make it a truly profitable endeavor.

If you're looking for a fun new hobby to get you out from behind your computer, or a little extra cash from a part time job, or to spend more time at home with your family, or even a new career then Scentsy is for you. For only $99 plus tax you will receive everything you need to begin your new career with Scentsy. Check out my website and see all the opportunities Scentsy has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment