Friday, August 3, 2012

Transition Month has begun at Scentsy

Since I became a Scentsy consultant August is my favorite month of the year. Not only is it a precursor to the insanely fun & profitable holiday selling season and nearly everything in the catalog is 10% off, it is a Last Chance/First Glance month as I like to call it. Last Chance because customers can stock up on their favorite summer scents before they are discontinued for another season. First Glance because with the new catalogs in hand, my customers can see what's coming in September and try out the new Fall/Winter scents. Did I mention Fall/Winter scents are my fave? Love me some cinnamon notes in the fragrances. Hubby comes home and thinks I've been baking all day. HaHa. Joke's on him. Now that we know why August is a wonderful month for your customers, it's also a fabulous time to join my Scentsy team. August recruits get an enhanced start up kit with the Spring/Summer catalogs and scents AND they receive scents and catalogs for Fall/Winter. Even more exciting, they start right off the bat earning points for the incentive trip next spring. Sidebar: I already have 500 points toward the trip!
So why not see what Scentsy can do for you? Join my Scentsy team today to have fun and make money partying with your friends. If fragrance isn't your bag or you think you'd like to try something totally brand new, check out Grace Adele. Wow! Tried the Build Your Look option on my page today, and boy, was it fun. Give it a whirl. These bags are gorgeous. Can't wait to get my kit. But you'll hear more about that in a day or two. Visit one of my pages or both, then join my team. Or email me to talk more about it. Looking forward to growing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment