Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Scentsy doesn't feel like work

I turned in two awesome Scentsy orders on Sunday. One was from a home show Saturday at the home of a good friend. It was a small crowd, but she did very well and walked away with some cool FREE stuff. The same day, another friend turned in an order from a basket party. Her order total was the biggest I've turned in so far.

Exciting!

She tells me it would've been a lot bigger if she'd actually worked at it. She said, "I didn't even do anything."

I'm telling you, selling Scentsy doesn't seem like work. Even if the products didn't sell themselves, the whole process is so simple and easy, it feels more like a party than work. After turning in my orders and figuring up how much money I made over the weekend, I told my husband I almost felt guilty for getting paid for this.

Even if you're not a party person--I'm not--or have never direct sold anything--I hadn't--or don't have a huge established support system that will buy whatever you sell--I don't--you can be a success in this business.

I'd love to have you join my team. Check out my website and consider how you can change your life and have a great time doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment